
And here is our leftover dinner. Trust me, it tasted much better than it looks!

So I found out that my friend Melissa has a blog too! We are going to become bloggers together. Maybe someday we will be paid the big bucks to write about our lives! :) I wrote yesterday about decorating our house for Christmas and here are a few pictures. Sorry the quality isn't the best - we've lost our digital camera (Wes did actually) so the pictures were taken on my palm and they aren't the greatest. I'm in LOVE with my pink Christmas tree. I set it up in the basement and it has my Hallmark Barbie Collection ornaments on it. Yes, I love Barbie. I loved it so much that my mom had to take them away from me because I was too old to play with them. So now I do the next best thing... collect the ornaments! My grandma gave me my first piece when I was 10 and now I have 2 collections going. I love them and my pink tree! Maybe someday our main Christmas tree will be full of them!



4 comments:
I read your blog Rose. It was very informative.
Hi Rose! What other blogs do you read? My obsession right now is younghouselove.com - they are fun to follow, I love DIY! PS love your Barbie tree!
The question is, how does Wes feel about your Barbie tree? I think Jack would FREAK OUT if I had a Barbie tree! :)
I'm glad to see you blogging more :) I've really enjoyed doing my blog and wish I had started it sooner!
Post a Comment